Too many stamps! Next plan . . . :idunno
I have a duck that has learned to climb the netting after I turn it off for the day and let the ducks out. Too many boys bothering her, and she discovered the weed patch where the duck water runs off. Might have to leave the netting on and let her get a shock for her to change her ways.
Need to give her relief and pick out a few duck dinners

Aww why did the hoop run get taken down?

I am reducing the number of coops I have to tend.....and this was horrible to shovel out...
IMG_20210315_083954.jpg

I am putting in a paver patio there and have all the big chickens in one coop now. I will be able to run the snow blower to clear the paths to it and Bitty's house.

Trying to make things easier on my back long term.

I am reducing the number of coops I have to tend.....and this was horrible to shovel out...
View attachment 2767083

I am putting in a paver patio there and have all the big chickens in one coop now. I will be able to run the snow blower to clear the paths to it and Bitty's house.

😱
I only had that once. I was lucky because that was one of two coops with 2 doors. So I just used the other door and gradually dug it out.

I've gotten two "you wanna go get vaccinated?" offers today.
Both from people I've never even been in their cars before.
I'm starting to feel like a dog being tricked into a vet visit.
And no, I don't wanna go get vaccinated right just yet I'm going to wait I'm fairly solitary so I'm not a raging threat.
Jeeze, some days are just full tilt weird.

View attachment 2767083

Maybe cover the hoop in shade cloth for yourself for over the pavers. Nice little shaded patio area.

Nunny, does Midgard farms still sell prophalis or do you know?
I shot them an email but no response.
I'm almost out so I'm slightly freaking, that stuff is irreplaceable.🖖🐝
They got the brewery up and running so have been busy with that. I will definitely put a buzz in their ear about getting Midgard Farms restocked.

Back
Top Bottom