We had spaghetti and garlic bread too.

Bird legs are treated with veggie oil non aerosol spray.
Pretty easy just get them to stand on the roost all sleepy like and squirt.

I am still getting 7 eggs a day out of 31 birds. I think that is OK since many are molting/older and some are not big producing breeds.

A huge THANK YOU to Kiki and Nifty for fixing the issue.

We had spaghetti and garlic bread too.

Bird legs are treated with veggie oil non aerosol spray.
Pretty easy just get them to stand on the roost all sleepy like and squirt.

I am still getting 7 eggs a day out of 31 birds. I think that is OK since many are molting/older and some are not big producing breeds.

A huge THANK YOU to Kiki and Nifty for fixing the issue.
Kiki did NOT fix it! LOL

Everybody gone to bed???

I should let the dogs eat chicken poop then I wouldn’t have to clean it. Maybe I will let them in the chicken run and coop tomorrow. Just kidding, but it is a great idea!
My dog eats deer poop , cat poop and rabbit poop any time she can get them. She loves to roll in bear poop!

My dogs are poop enthusiasts too- and they've got lots to choose from around here :lau

They also bring home all sorts of animal parts- gophers with no heads, half squirrels, giant bones we have no idea what they are....the other day I found them chewing on a raccoon face. Just the face. :eek::sick
Hahaha! Mine usually drag up random deer bones.

My dogs are poop enthusiasts too- and they've got lots to choose from around here :lau

They also bring home all sorts of animal parts- gophers with no heads, half squirrels, giant bones we have no idea what they are....the other day I found them chewing on a raccoon face. Just the face. :eek::sick
A dead racoon is a good racoon! What type of dogs do you have?

BEFORE I address the out and out RUDENESS of SOME of the people on this thread, thought I'd post pics of first zipper:

This happened:
20171115_174413.jpg

And then, 15 minutes later, THIS happened:
20171115_175043.jpg

A dead racoon is a good racoon! What type of dogs do you have?

Agreed!!! They're good about getting the coons and possums!

I've got a three legged pitty, a German shorthaired pointer/lab, a Pyrenees/Anatolian, and a chihuahua/rat terrier.

I also have a papillon- she's just a foster, I hope. Long story but I went to buy my daughter a pony, my husband told the woman I "work" in rescue (bad move on his part), and she begged me to take this gnarly ex breeder dog. Matted to all heck, but very sweet :love

Back
Top Bottom