Ohio

meyer hatchery is up your way, did you think about going to them? i got started hens from them last fall and am quite pleased.

What age are you looking for? I have a pair of SLW, roughly 16 weeks old. Cockerel and Pullet

I tried meyer hatchery but they dont have the ones I am looking for and the ones they do I dont want a ton of so it wont work out. I am looking for.
Sultan Bantam
White Silkie
Porcelain d'Uccle Bantam
Mille Fleur d'Uccle Bantam
Golden Neck d'Uccle Bantam
Polish
tongue.png

I know right! I too am trying to find some silkies here in ohio with no luck or just roosters I dont have any roosters now and hope to keep it thaqt way
tongue.png

There is a girl from around Circleville that has silkies for sale on eggbid
I know that she would probably sell without the auction
She is trying to reduce her flock
Her user name is poultry garden and right now there's an auction ending in 19 hours with a pair of white silkies (#122089720)
I've bought from her I have 2 girls and a rooster Nothing fancy but cute as heck!!!
Melia

Quote:
AAAGGHH!!! Shoot Kim!
I could have gotten you as many Mille fluers as you wanted today at that swap!! OH I know!!!!! Go to the swap tomorrow (Sat) There is a guy there that has a whole crate full of Mille's! I got some from him today. There was not a whole lot of action due to the RAIN!!! I was going to call you but it occurred to me that I do not have your number.
tongue.png
Anyways, I am sure he will be there tomorrow!

I am going top leave here in 30 min to go I so hope its worth my time to drive 160 miles round trip lol

Back
Top Bottom