***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi there! I'm new to BYC and live near OKC! We have 21 chickens currently, and our renter and good friend and land mate has 5 chickens and 2 turkeys. As well as two dogs each, so we call our land our own little homestead. (Hopefully bees are next!)

My chickens are 9 weeks old this week.

Hiya, welcome to BYC!
woot.gif

Hi there! I'm new to BYC and live near OKC! We have 21 chickens currently, and our renter and good friend and land mate has 5 chickens and 2 turkeys. As well as two dogs each, so we call our land our own little homestead. (Hopefully bees are next!) My chickens are 9 weeks old this week.
Welcome! Glad your here

@Poco Pollo has some cornish hens I think she lost her rooster though.
I still have some beautiful hens, but a coyote got my rooster.

@Poco Polo. How did your Chicken Farmer Lady do at the fair? Now you can post full figure photos.
The fair opens today. I won't be going until next week, so I don't know the results. I think it's okay to post pictures : )

Roger and I went to the Cleveland County Poultry Show and had a good visit with BetsyOK. Her birds did very well in judging winning top honors...I'll let her brag.
Larry Dye had some lovely White Wyandotte and one of his pullets won Best in Variety, Best in Breed and Best American class. Also Carl Jarvis had some lovely Birken OEGB pullets that friends were showing for him. One won Reserve Variety and another was Reserv Breed.
Got to watch the Serama table top judging...what fun!

We also walked thru the Flea Market and found some of my Franciscan Apple dishes, a lovely Wedding Ring hand stitched quilt made from feed sack scraps, and a piece of Hall Jewel Tea. Roger found a few tools to bring home too.

Back
Top Bottom