***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
There's one in every crowd, isn't there?
tongue.png

Nana as long as momma hen is still with them and there inside you shouldn't need a light at all but with that being said id still put on on them at night just to be safe but during the day they should be fine without it.

about 22 here...went out and uncovered birds...they looked ticked to have the cold invade

gotta go dig out sheep and goats this afternoon...not sure how bad it is but the ag teacher was giggling

Was going to go babysit my two little grandsons tonight, but the crud has hit ....temp is now 102.....
sickbyc.gif

Going to take some meds and go lie down ...so much for my plans for today....there is always tomorrow.

Edit to add...about 10 am hubby put the blue truck in the lot with a for sale sign on the windshield...has already had folks stopping to look it over...maybe it will go quickly.

Last edited:
I was thinking roll bad with some big KC lights...lift kit...chrome in just the right...wait...you were talking about price. Sorry Can't help ya

109179_jethro.jpg

Jethro still needs a new home! Approximately one year old bloodhound male. Chases guineas. To slow to catch any. He goes into the chicken pens to feed with me but I would not want to leave him alone with them. Housebroken but loves to stay outside as well. He was dumped at my home about three or four weeks ago. Does not eat a lot but will drink over two gallons a day.

Back
Top Bottom