***OKIES in the BYC III ***

My last batch of people shots (I did take some pics of birds too)

These were my booth neighbors

That's all of the people shots I took.

Now for the birds, I didn't get as many as I would like of the bird pics b/c of the cages.

I think this is called frizzle?

These were Poco's

Betsy's, I took a lot of pics at her booths

If I didn't tell you that was a chicken would you have guessed it????? lol

Blue, daaaarlling is the new black.

We had such a good time today! I said we wouldn't buy any birds but came home with a silkie from Betsy and a Spangled Hamburg from Joe. Bought some wonderful jelly and honey. My daughter won the book in the raffle which will come in handy! Met some friendly folks and tried to put names and faces together, not easy only being on the forum a week or so. I'm so glad we went and look forward to another meeting!

And some more birds

still at Betsy's booths

Have to represent the ducks too.

Those geese were huge!

Chicken on stilts

This guy had such beautiful colors, I tried every angle I could to get a good shot if him, this was as good as it got though.

Kass, thank you so much for all the pictures! I brought my camera and was so dumbfounded by all the pretty birds that I forgot to take a single picture. It's starting to get dark under the trees so I ran out and got some pictures of the Araucanas from Joe and the Brown Reds from Terrapin Station. The rumpless butts on the Araucanas are so cute. They're in 4X8 pens until I get them settled in and wormed and all that good stuff. (Don't worry, Joe, the pens are inside of fenced yards). The lady did say Brown Red hens normally have a lot more gold on their necks (not that I'd care). I think all these birds are just gorgeous. They were made to be my birds :)
I'm loving those Showgirls. I think the picture of Tracy and her Frizzle Cochin is awesome!

Some more

Is this you mefordz, it's the only one I got of you if it is.

handsome devil too aint i !!!!

amazing how every pic you take is just perfect focus, and then the only pic of me is all fuzzy on fuzzzy.

suprised your camera didnt break after that one !!!!!!!!

only a priveledged few get to know me, everyone else doesnt want too !!!!!

Ksane, Yep yep that's the boy that stole Bigg-un's heart!! everyone was so nice this morning, and I am glad to have names now. Carah/Sooner was so sweet she talked to my 11yr old, Victoria about 4H. Joe was so helpful. Good Peeps.

Kass, thank you so much for all the pictures! I brought my camera and was so dumbfounded by all the pretty birds that I forgot to take a single picture. It's starting to get dark under the trees so I ran out and got some pictures of the Araucanas from Joe and the Brown Reds from Terrapin Station. The rumpless butts on the Araucanas are so cute. They're in 4X8 pens until I get them settled in and wormed and all that good stuff. (Don't worry, Joe, the pens are inside of fenced yards). The lady did say Brown Red hens normally have a lot more gold on their necks (not that I'd care). I think all these birds are just gorgeous. They were made to be my birds :)
I'm loving those Showgirls. I think the picture of Tracy and her Frizzle Cochin is awesome!

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom