OMG ! look at what i found! {pic!]UPDATE

My first instinct was that it was canine, but I really have no idea.

I know we occasionally find carcasses down by the railroad tracks near where we live, and I always pick up a stick and examine them. Maybe it's morbid, but I am the nosy type and always have to take a good look at "gross" things. Sadly, my 14 year old daughter now does the same crazy thing...examining anything dead with a long stick. She just told me yesterday that the skeleton of a deer is still laying beside the tracks (it's been there for over a year), and she even described what parts she identified. I guess we just must be twisted in some way...LOL.
pop.gif

Quote:
thats a badger! and they are very agressive so be careful if you put out traps , they are mostly nocturnal. they have probably been looking for a place for a den , you may have babies nearby soon.

it was so scarey when i went back there wearing a facemask and gloves, big shovel and box.
i picked it up.. i thought it was a gun shot or something, but it turned out to be a hole... bugs/flys etc.!!
i was screaming the whole time!! my mom was watching our 2 year old.. that desperalty wanted to see the doggy!
we live in the country, so we had a good size fire going on.
wink.png

we had to get rid of it today. the smell was becomming overbearing.
plus, i knew it was there.
theres a fence in front. sorry didnt shoot that photo.
it was a fresh dead coon tho. it was real large. sorry no pictures,,, had to get rid of it fast!
sickbyc.gif

thanks for all the comments!!! coudlnt believe it myself!!!!!
funny my mom whom lives a few towns over, couldnt wait to get over my house last night.. flashlight in hand!!
!!!!

andrea-

Back
Top Bottom