Oregon & Washinton Poultry shows (2013)

poultry09

Songster
8 Years
Dec 1, 2011
Rainier, Oregon
Hello, I have been searching on line now for a few days and have not been able to find much on upcoming poultry shows, and I would like to get into showing some of my ducks and geese (Saxony runners, welsh harlequins & Sebastopol Geese) So could you all please help me and possibly others by posting info about poultry shows in Oregon & Washington for 2013?

Thanks in advance!!

I would so love to but I dont have a car or drive and you cant take chickens on public transportaion like the greyhound or amtrack ect so unless I can find someone willing to car pool with me , I have tried that a few times it never seems to work. Then I wont be able to go to any sadly but I would so go to anything semi local if I could.

awesome!! I am in Snohomish so I will definitely be going to the one on the 16th at the fairgrounds in Monroe - thats about 15 minutes from me :) Anyone else planning to attend?

There's a fairly good size group of Washingtonians going to the Monroe Show on 3/16. Feel free to drop in to the Washington thread (link) and get acquainted. I'll be at the show, but I don't actually show, it's just for fun.

p.s. There's a larger show in April in Vancouver, WA. I don't have the details, sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom