Oregon

Boy I hope the weather forecasters are wrong. They are saying we may get another 3 inches of snow tomorrow night.

We still have snow left over from the storm before Christmas, I don't want any more. I took the hose to some of the snow that was around the coops today - tired of looking at it.

Portland Oregon and new to chickens looking for friends to hang out, visit chicks ( not us ladies type chicks) and have fun! (got a dog?! So do I! Lets let them wear each other down lol)

Portland Oregon and new to chickens looking for friends to hang out, visit chicks ( not us ladies type chicks) and have fun! (got a dog?! So do I! Lets let them wear each other down lol)
welcome-byc.gif

Wished I lived closer.

Keep July 14 on your calendar - Monmouth/Independence, Oregon MI Coop Tour! Come down if you can - it should be a good day to visit the spring chicks and hang out with poultry people :)

How's everyone doing with the snow? We got lots of hail last night and then it started raining and hasn't stopped. I heard the snow level was sposed to drop from 1000 feet to 400 feet. I'm sposed to drive up to Eugene tomorrow, so hoping for all of it to melt between now and then!

Back
Top Bottom