Oregon

I have called all the granges none of them in my area have anymore. I am not picky I just would like some new sweet baby's:) I have a male and female I believe kahki Campbell's but I don't know. And a itty bitty wood duck that we rescued :) I would just like to vary a little but would like male and female if possible I'm looking for between 4-8 new babies :) if you have something available maybe pm me we can talk details. You have all been great :) thank you so much:)

Greetings everyone!!

Newbie to the forums from Salem, Oregon - anyone else hail from the Cherry City?

highfive.gif

Thats funny we have a guy here in town that just hatched some is why i asked very good and healthy chicks Wish i was going with you to Coquille I have a ranch there too
I tried to find some local, but the nearest I could find was Siletz and Coquille. The lady from Coquille is meeting me in Coos Bay because both she and I have appointments tomorrow. Makes it a great deal.

YAY! Took me awhile to find my Oregon peeps! I am just East of Springfield in the snowy McKenzie Valley. Brrrrr.
Funny, just two days ago we had the AC running, Yesterday started back up the pellet stove...

Anyone interested in a German New Hampshire or a Delaware Cockeral? Pic. of the GNH does not do his colour justice, these birds just glow!! The Del. is really wide, not a good pic, he is standing on tip toe. Thinning the flock and I think these boys are too nice to butcher but that is their destiny if they don't sell soon! Both were sent to me from Florida as day old chicks last October. PM me any questions or an offer. No serious bites on Craigslist :(
OMG you are Tempting me into another Breed Zanna LOL .

Back
Top Bottom