Oregon

Me too....
frow.gif

Thanks~
Wish you were closer too :) These are the last eggs i will have from my wonderful rooster that was killed my a hawk....so i just had to hatch them.....i wish i could keep all of them :) I hope more people see this :)
Be sure to try Oregon Chicken Classifieds, which is on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/439498522754652/

It covers all of Oregon, and I've had good luck connecting with people through it.

Lady of McCamley

I have some german line New Hampshire pullets, 8 - 10 mos. old from last years breedings, and maybe a Delaware and Black Copper Marans or two. Am in Jefferson (20 min. South of Salem) but might be willing to meet part way. All pullets have just started or are about to start laying. PM me if you think they would be interested.

I have some german line New Hampshire pullets, 8 - 10 mos. old from last years breedings, and maybe a Delaware and Black Copper Marans or two. Am in Jefferson (20 min. South of Salem) but might be willing to meet part way. All pullets have just started or are about to start laying. PM me if you think they would be interested.

I'm checking with him now. Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom