Oregon

And heres Dexter. He needs a new home asap! My neighbors have been very gracious to this point, but I believe they are losing their good humor. He was going to go live with the hens at my sons school, but i believe he is too aggressive for the younger children.

Beautiful!

And heres Dexter. He needs a new home asap! My neighbors have been very gracious to this point, but I believe they are losing their good humor. He was going to go live with the hens at my sons school, but i believe he is too aggressive for the younger children.
Man what a beautiful guy! Sigh...I have too many as it is!

Maybe he shouldn't go to the school because I've heard about animals being more stressed with children who don't totally understand chickens and can tell what they're feeling. Not that it's inhumane, but some kids may not like chickens too much.

I'd love to take him but I only want to breed pure bantams.

Need to find homes for 2 georgeous purebred cochin cockerals 8 weeks old. One barred and the other I think Crele? The Crele one Im not truly sure if cockeral...just 99% sure. $15 each obo. I live in Battle Ground.Both hand raised (held atleast twice daily) , fed organic and amprolium chick starter. I drive to Sellwood Oregon frequently as well.

Last edited:
Need to find homes for 2 georgeous cochin cockerals 8 weeks old. One barred and the other I think Crele? The Crele one Im not truly sure if cockeral...just 99% sure. Free. I live in Battle Ground.Both hand raised (held atleast twice daily) , fed organic and treated with amprolium for prevention of coccidiosis.

Last edited:
Need to find homes for 2 georgeous purebred cochin cockerals 8 weeks old. One barred and the other I think Crele? The Crele one Im not truly sure if cockeral...just 99% sure. $15 each obo. I live in Battle Ground.Both hand raised (held atleast twice daily) , fed organic and treated with amprolium for prevention of coccidiosis.

They have crests...

.?? I am new to this and just thought they are at an awkward stage with their "crests." Are you telling me these are mixes??? Which I'm fine with but very curious since the breeder I got them from is awesome and I don't want to offend her by questioning her.
1f423.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom