Oregon

I had an excellent holiday!!
big_smile.png
santa brought me a bator!! now i have 3!!

How was everybody elses? did you get everything you wanted for christmas?

three bators!! That's awesome! I'm going to order another one this week. My sweet hubby got me a new HD stereo for my car, my stock radio was a piece of junk and now only plays cds! Major upgrade!! LOL

We had a very nice holiday and our own miracle...my Dad gets to come home from the hospital (River Bend in Springfield) on Wednesday to a nursing facility, but at least he's coming home! Anticipating a very good new year too!

The best holiday yet. Despite all the home owner emergencies (replacing old sewer line, furnace not working) we had a great time. Many nights in front of the fireplace trying to keep warm watching Christmas movies and the M*A*S*H series. Even had a sick chicken in the house. All in all, it was wonderful!

Quote:
Ugh! Halfway, I bet you are buried in snow! We just got dumped on a few nights ago......
So, tell me about your chickens!

I thought I was under snow before, but it is odarkthirty at present and I went outside to about a foot of new stuff. It falls peacefully and it feels 'warm' outside. So sweet.

I had quite a mixture of 9 breeds. I bought over 130 chicks and had a great time with them. Butchered, sold and unwillingly gave a few to coyotes. Down to a reasonable number. I have golden sex links, black sex links, barred rocks, white laced cornish, rhode island reds, and one brown leghorn.

Rabbits, pygmy goats, Siamese bob-tailed kittens, German Shepherd dog and a mustang mare for transportation.

What fun.

Quote:
Ugh! Halfway, I bet you are buried in snow! We just got dumped on a few nights ago......
So, tell me about your chickens!

I thought I was under snow before, but it is odarkthirty at present and I went outside to about a foot of new stuff. It falls peacefully and it feels 'warm' outside. So sweet.

I had quite a mixture of 9 breeds. I bought over 130 chicks and had a great time with them. Butchered, sold and unwillingly gave a few to coyotes. Down to a reasonable number. I have golden sex links, black sex links, barred rocks, white laced cornish, rhode island reds, and one brown leghorn.

Rabbits, pygmy goats, Siamese bob-tailed kittens, German Shepherd dog and a mustang mare for transportation.

What fun.

Sounds awesome! Welcome, and hope to see you around on here!!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Beezely is back out w/ her flock. She is doing very well. Everyone excited for the snow? I sure am. I'm jealous of everyone back east.

Back
Top Bottom