Our first outdoor adventure! Lots of pics!

They are beautiful girls!! Makes me wish I'd bought more of a variety. Well, there's always next year, right??
lol.png

Firefly

Hey, dont feel bad. I'm thinking of adding more myself since the hatchery has generously offered me a free order! Now I need some good brown egg and white egg layers to go with my rainbow layers! Eggs of all colors...yay! lol
big_smile.png

Lets see...I know I want a Maran for the chocolate colored eggs, and then something that lays a lighter brown...and then some white eggs too....hmm...maybe then I'll need some goose eggs? or turkeys? maybe ducks? Then I can offer eggs of all sizes, shapes, AND colors! lol
wink.png

:lau4H kids and Mom.....gone WILD! HAHAH!! Oh my, a FREE 40 dollar order?? I got my MM catalog in the mail yesterday.....showed it to hubby....he grabbed the edge of the desk, and rolled his eyes.....I told him....dont worry honey, I wont order any more...his reply...YEAH RIGHT!! WOOHOO!! Sounds like i CAN order more! Im holding off tho....with a flock of roughly 35 right now..not includeing the (freezer pops) Cornish X...I better waite! LOL

Back
Top Bottom