Overlanding, Camping, Adventure Motorcycling, Off-Roading, Boating, and other outdoor hobbies

Mr Muddy headed back to camp……should be arriving soon! I’m pondering my plans for the next couple days. DS2 said he was going to hang out with Mom this afternoon

Finally getting some more color on it via custom 265R decals plus a few more. Still have a few to go
Lower front forks
Radiator shrouds
Front and rear fender

20230917_120023.jpg
20230917_120121.jpg
20230917_120226.jpg
20230917_120016.jpg

Looking good!
THANKS!
I did the number plates on the rear fenders and finishing up this weekend I'll post when done. Sooner or later I'll take it for a ride. Just been so hot but it seems like the heat is starting to break. I'm glad too cause in a bit it'll be time to hit the bayou

THANKS!
I did the number plates on the rear fenders and finishing up this weekend I'll post when done. Sooner or later I'll take it for a ride. Just been so hot but it seems like the heat is starting to break. I'm glad too cause in a bit it'll be time to hit the bayou
We’re going to try for a pool party tomorrow as it’s supposed to be upper 80’s but lows this past week have had us grabbing a jacket for morning feeding time 🙈

Back
Top Bottom