Paper Quilling

So, I already said that I’m going to try a chicken, but earlier I saw there was a new contact for poultry art! It’s the “Don’t break my heart show me your poultry art!” It’s one of the Valentine’s Day contests.

I’m working on a rooster for it like this one on Pinterest.

pinterest.com/pin/306526318373462624/

So far, I’ve only made the tail, but I have time. Besides, there is going to be a blizzard Saturday, the perfect type of day for quilling!

Hi again. I know it’s been a while since I posted, but here’s what my chicken looks like so far. I hadn't done much last week, but I'm hoping to finish it by next weekend. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• PXL_20220207_020923278.jpg
    PXL_20220207_020923278.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 9
Also, my grandmother's 88th birthday is coming up and I've decided to quill her something for a gift. I've selected an angel, and it's going to be quite big. I actually had to cut up a sheet and a half of printer paper because my normal quilling paper isn't big enough. I made the body, but I dropped a coil and had to cut it into two pieces and reglue it. I think it will be okay though. Upon request, I also made her a little doll she saw when flipping through my book. When I do more on the angel I'll post a picture.

Attachments

• PXL_20220220_014631706.jpg
    PXL_20220220_014631706.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 8
You are very talented! I love your quilled art!
I also love quilling! I have no pictures, I have given all of my creations away, but I want to make some room decor... 😆
Thank you! You should totally make some decorations. There’s some really cool things I want to make too, once I get better. Feel free to post any pictures of things you may make!

Back
Top Bottom