Pedigree Nubian Goat kids in Southwestern PA

markmonkey1

Hatching
Mar 1, 2018
For Sale: Pedigree Nubian goat kids $250 - they will be born March-April-May 2018 time frame. We should have both male and female kids available. They will be dis-budded and tattooed. These will be Purebred American Nubians and can be registered with ADGA (American Dairy Goat Association). We'll help with the paperwork. These are very friendly and make excellent pets, milkers, or breeders. Pic is one of last year's kids.

Contact us with email or phone # to get on the list to pick one out once they are born. We are in Cabot, PA, about 15 minutes south of Butler.

We will also have a few Nubian/Boer mixes available. These make excellent pets and milkers, but cannot be registered with ADGA as show goats. $150.

All parents are on site and very friendly.

Attachments

• 2017 Female delia-phil (7).JPG
    2017 Female delia-phil (7).JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 9
I am in need of some goats milk for upcoming Dobie litter, do you sell or know of goat breeder closer to me, I am an hour north of butler near franklin pa.

We have raw/unpasteurized goat milk which we froze and would be perfect for you. How much do you need? It’s froze individually in 1 qt bags and some in 1 gallon bags. I may be traveling up I79 on Saturday 3/24 if you want to meet at Grove City.

I will not be whelping until April 23rd, or find out how large the liter is until the 9th. So I will not need it until closer to then, do you know the shelf life of frozen goat milk? But yes I would like to purchase at least 2 gallons. I am not concerned about the travel, if I can get there on route 8 I’m good!

We sell it for $3 per quart bag of frozen milk. Each qt is about 2 lb. min sell amount is $30 (10 bags, about 2 1/2 gal). This is raw goats milk and not pasteurized or filtered—it’s not for human consumption but the animals love it. It will keep in freezer until you need it. I’m not sure of shelf life. Note that since this was frozen, it separates when thawed, but the animals never seemed to mind that. Let me know if interested. Mark

Back
Top Bottom