Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC April 28, 2012

Yay! Bantyshanty is coming :)

An update of what we can bring, with more photos :) If anyone would like me to hold a bird(s) for them, you can shoot me a P.M

Here are some photos of the three Easter Egger hens. They just turned one, and lay a small/medium sized light blue/green egg daily. They are wild in nature. $20.00 each. We will also have around 50 Easter Egger chicks. $3.00-$6.00 each depending on their age.
Silvia ** (Silvia is on Hold For shiro1)**

Peaches ***(Peaches is being held for QuailQT)***

and Kendra

E.E Chick

We also have around 50 Buckeye chicks. $6.00-$8.00 each depending on their age.

And hatchery stock chicks that are around 1 month-old. If the gender isn't listed, then they are st. run.
1 White Wyandotte Pullet

1 Silver Yokohama

2 White Yokohama

4 Silver Duckwing Old English Games or Phoenix (2 pullet, 2 cockerel)

2 Egyptian Fayoumi (thinking 2 pullet)

2 Bantam Wheaten Cubulaya Pullets

We also have true Buff Ameraucanas from John Blehm. There are six of them, over a month of age. St. Run $90.00 for the group.

Last edited:
OH MY is he handsome! I don't even want a roo in with my banty girls...if he was available, it'd be real hard to say no to him!

This is my sizzle roo at 6 mo. At 8 months, his feathers now hang in ringlets. He's been penned with my smooth-feathered sizzle pullet for a month and won't breed with her. He far prefers my two frizzed silkie pullets, and we can't hatch from that, now, can we? Maybe someone can help him change his tastes... Aukuma, he's yours if you like him.

Hi,
Anyone bringing quail? Looking for cortunix, button and bobwhites. I may have cream legbar chicks, no eggs. Waiting to see what I am going to keep.I have a couple pekin ducklings left if anyone is interested.

This is my sizzle roo at 6 mo. At 8 months, his feathers now hang in ringlets. He's been penned with my smooth-feathered sizzle pullet for a month and won't breed with her. He far prefers my two frizzed silkie pullets, and we can't hatch from that, now, can we? Maybe someone can help him change his tastes... Aukuma, he's yours if you like him.

I would love to take him but my big coop isnt ready yet and I'm afraid to have him with my other two silkie roos cause they already fight a lot. My current coop just isnt big enough to add him :( But if your looking to sell him, bring him along, maybe someone would be interested at the chickenstock.

Our Sebastopol hatched 3 babies last night. We took them off her in fear of something getting them. If they are still here next week I'll bring them. If girlfriend can part with them.

I want him! He's gorgeous!

Most hatcheries do vent sexing, not something you see in the average backyard breeder. Even if you can't find all pullets at the Swap/Meet, coming and meeting other 'chicken people' is always a good idea, you may find something else chicken related that you need, or find just the right solution to that predator problem you've been considering.

I had wanted to come, but I can't miss my nephew's 4th birthday party.

Are you selling PEACHES??
fl.gif
If so, I want first dibs! I think she's a beauty!

Are you selling PEACHES??
fl.gif
If so, I want first dibs! I think she's a beauty!

Yes, Peaches and her other sisters are for sale. $20.00 each. (They do not have to go together). She is a gorgeous bird, that picture does her no justice. If you want her QuailQT, I can hold onto her at the swap for you?

Last edited:
Here's what we've been told will be there. If I missed you I'm sorry, pm me and I'll add your bringing/looking info to the list.

waugamana

nest boxes feeders rabbit boxes

ferrperr

sumatras, ameraucanas, delaware, columbian wyandottes and maybe polish

Looking for Polish,speckled sussex, call ducks, a red/golden pheasant hen, turkey poults and sebbies cream legbars

zookeeper15133

Silkies, Bantam Cochins, EE's, maybe Guineas Turkey, Swedish ducks, Call ducks and maybe some Sebbies

looking for a trio of adult BLRW's

cor1989

might have a serama roo

looking for EE and seramas

Sharisr32

Silkies and maybe 3 LF Cochins

Dante1403

Toulose, Buff, Pilgrim, and White Ebdem geese. A great selection of of Seramas, Black tail Whie Japenese, White Japanese, a couple trios of Silver Duckwing bantams, and a couple trios of Mer Fluers

interested in finding peafowl and call ducks

Blarneyeggs

Black English Orps and some Mille Fleur Cochin Roos 8 weeks old Barred Holland hatching eggs

waugamana

Buff Orps

ysglass

possibly WC black polish bantams or some white silkie/polish crosses

Christina

looking for call ducks, turkey poults and sebbie goslings

Steve234

sebbie babies Malay chicks White and Black Cochin Frizzle Bantams, B/B/S Frizzle Cochin LF, Buff Silkies, Mottled Cochin Bantams, Blue Millies, A pr. or 2 of BLRW Bantams, few BLRW LF (just hatched on 30 March), a Trio of Blue Wyandottes, maybe turkey eggs

moonlitemini

Black & Gold Silkies

RhodeRunner

Buckeye chicks from our Non-Hatchery/Exhibition flock, Easter Egger chicks, and egg cartons. We may alsobring (no promises) Buff, Wheaten and Silver Ameraucana, Partridge Chantecler, and assorted hatchery stock chicks

argo

all roosters approx 1 year old, 1 white leghorn, 1 black cochin batam/silkie cross (little guy) and 1 grey/blue? and cream silkie/? cross

Looking for Easter Eggers or Americanas and a young friend for my poor lonely Honk

Cats Critters

some extra egg cartons (free) and if anyone wants I can bring EE cross eggs

Smokin Silkies

2 breeder/possible SQ White Silkie Roos and my whole flock (about 8) of BBS

LOOKING FOR::: Anything that will lay colored eggs. Ameraucana, Easter Egger, for Blue eggs and a Maran for chocolate eggs

bantyshanty

splash Sizzle roo, pet Silkie roo, dark partridge Silkie cockerel, white Serama x d'Anver cockerel chicks, partridge Serama/Dutch x EE chicks

Bob DeFilippo (facebook)

bantam Cochin Cockerals from a Mille Fleur breeding, Barred Holland hatching eggs

Ann Shaffer Clark (facebook)

1 chocolate leghorn
2 russian orloffs
3 swedish flower hens
1 blue maran
1 polish roo
2 blue copper marans
5 or 6 lavender orps
2 partridge showgirls
1 male red gold pheasant
1 india blue peacock
ex large "dog" crate
single chicken shipping boxes
farm fresh brown eating eggs
fertile lemon orp eggs

Aukuma

Looking for anything with feathered feet in bantam size. Maybe some meat birds. Turkeys and Guineas

(ETA)
QuailQT

Looking for some guinea keets or fertile eggs-
Bringing chicks that are 5 weeks and younger. (olive eggers and other mixed breeds) and hatching eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom