Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I'm in Bradford county, pa!!
Welcome. If you'd like to see where everyone (well..anyone who's given me their zipcode) is, look at the link at the bottom of my posts.
Woo hoo!!
celebrate.gif
Just caught the 3 Northern Brown Water snakes that have been living in my garden pond and took them for a long ride. They are now residing in the Big Conewago Creek and will no longer be eating all my goldfish!!
wee.gif
Glad you caught them and relocated them!
ummmmmmmm.............
hide.gif
WILL THE PERSON I PROMISED TO INBOX THE DIRECTIONS TO MAKING A CAMO CAKE PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND??? I FORGOT WHO IT WAS
sad.png
I'M SO SORRY!!!
hu.gif
*raises hand*

My son is so excited. I'm taking him to his first 4-H meeting for the local chicken and rabbit club in a little bit. He wants to take his favorite chick, Peanut, and is not happy with me because I told him "No." I can't seem to get through to him that it's too cold for Peanut to try car rides (not that I want to try them before we get some diapers or a better transport carrier)...
barnie.gif
Have fun! 4H is a BLAST! I'm nearing the end of it (boohoo!) and I'm still having just as much fun as when I started!
celebrate.gif
If the need arises, I'm sure one of us can set you up with SQ biddies for fair
big_smile.png

Alright, Update on the biddies! (I took lots of pics, lol!)

Artie and his girl, doing well
smile.png

German strain New Hampshires!!! They're getting so big! about 13 weeks old

Buckeyes!
Here's Crooks (she broke one of the joints in the base of her middle toe, now the joint is crooked)

Couple others...

My favorite Cockerel so far~

Here's my Light Sussex cutie, breeder claims Greenfire lineage

My awkward Faverolle, Beauregard (Beau). should be absolutely gorgeous when he gets bigger!

Dukie boy, who is still with me. Hopefully I can find a good home for this gentle, pretty guy

My silly California Grey, Wiley, posing nice for me

CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!!
smack.gif

Two BEAUTIFUL cull BCM pullets I got from Ray!! I love them!
love.gif
I don't care if they don't win shows! Myrtle & Marceline (in that order)

Myrtle out in front...

Who's hungry and ready for SUMMER!
wee.gif

These are "FATTIES"
Make like you made paper placemats in school only with BACON.Add a layer of sausage and whatever spices you want.(pepers,onions,garlic,etc)Role up and pin wth toothpicks.Cover with your favorite BBQ Sause.

Time to eat!

Western Pa. Butler area have been hatching eggs from incubator 8 out of 10 and 7 more in incubator. Have a huge Light Brahma rooster and his mate Jane, think I have one of their chicks. Also have 3 leghorns, 2 red sussex and 2 hamburgs and 1 black hen. Any one wanting chicks let me know!
wink.png
They are going on 3 weeks old and are huge...........I am going to have to move them outside in our lil coop, to make room for the new chickies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom