Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

If the rain stays away I can get the sliding pop door and hardware cloth on tomorrow will be move out day. Woo hoo!!!
thumbsup.gif
Very NICE!!!

****Reyvaughn- I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
I do hope you don't have to cull everyone. This is awefull! Thoughts are with you. Sorry this is late, still trying to catch up.

I was just reading up on weed control in the strawberry patch, found an article about geese in the garden, is it true that they eat weeds and not your plants....

frow.gif
Good Morning All!!
caf.gif
I am trying to catch up, been alittle busy, so in the mean time, here are a few pic of my first chickens....ever!!
We received them on Friday. They are settling very nicely. This morning they had their first batch of FF (first time I ever made it), it came out perfect!!! WOW..They LOVE it!! They are Wyandottes. The larger of the two is a Black Laced Red, the other a Partridge...They are both 5 months old. We are enjoying sooo much, that whole "chicken TV" thing is now fully understood!!!
pop.gif
Tell me what you think...truly! Been on here long enough to know honesty is the best policy! Hope you enjoy them as much as me!!!
Here is their new home! We are in the process of making a "lean-to" to cover everything. I will have a "play-by-play" picture story on my "profile" a little later...haven't had the time...
tongue.png

Welcome home!....

Black/Red

Partridge

Yeah, that's me...like a kid!!! This little girl sat on my lap yesterday! sooo nice!
love.gif

Okay, I apologize for the HEAVY-pics
hide.gif
, but I think you ALL understand!!!! I will try to keep things to a more reasonable level next time!!
Will be getting better pics of them today, hopefully in the sun. Their black shines "green" . Enjoy!!
YAY Congrats! HOW PRETTY too!!! awwwwww I love the coop!!!

I was just reading up on weed control in the strawberry patch, found an article about geese in the garden, is it true that they eat weeds and not your plants....
Oh reallY??!!! hahaha I have alot of beds that will need weeded!!!!! hahahha

How did your egg-selling info. go? I did read the post *beaglady put up...will have to check it out..

Just bought 2-strawberry plants from "Roots", last Tuesday. Looking for pallets to use as "strawberry bed/patch"..

alot of people do their own construction around here...(if you don't own a tractor or backhoe, your not a real resident..hahaha , something else for me to work on!
tongue.png
)..anyway,
I should be able to find something that works, every time we drive into town, I'm scanning the yards! haha
big_smile.png

My chicks at 8 weeks old now from Pittsburgh, PA.
They are so friendly and affectionate.
There are a few loners in the mix of 25, but still come when I call.

love.gif
Very pretty Ray!! I am hoping at some point in the near future I'll be able to let mine out for a walk in the yard. Working on a "Play-Pen", along w/ many other projects, that will get finished one of these days!!! Keep the Pics coming, they are great!

What you looking at?

New turkey
Can anyone tell what breed he is?
Hubby saw this...yeah, now at SOME-point, I just know this will be in the yard!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom