Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

Thank you:)   I just posted on another thread asking for advice on how to tame them.  They are 13 weeks old and do come when I call them but I can't get near them with out a big fuss:hit

I find the easiest way to tame ducks is through treats and just being around them a lot so they get used to you. Talking or singing to them help too. Good luck!

I find the easiest way to tame ducks is through treats and just being around them a lot so they get used to you. Talking or singing to them help too. Good luck!

O mercy... my singing will cause them to fly off, lol... I stick with the treats and sweet talk
smile.png

Ren2014,
I built this "Quack Shack" for the ducklings out of fencepost material, Ondura roof panels and 2x4s. It is 10'x10' and attaches to the first duck house I built out of old wood fenceposts (looks like a miniature log cabin). At 100 sq feet, that gives each duck roughly 4 feet each. It's just intended to be a safe place to keep them overnight, but I could probably leave them in there for a day or two if needed.

It sits within a fenced area slightly bigger than a basketball court. But if I am working in the yard, I leave the gates open and let the ducks wander the rest of the 5 acres.

Enjoy,
Rich

Ren2014,
I built this "Quack Shack" for the ducklings out of fencepost material, Ondura roof panels and 2x4s. It is 10'x10' and attaches to the first duck house I built out of old wood fenceposts (looks like a miniature log cabin). At 100 sq feet, that gives each duck roughly 4 feet each. It's just intended to be a safe place to keep them overnight, but I could probably leave them in there for a day or two if needed.

It sits within a fenced area slightly bigger than a basketball court. But if I am working in the yard, I leave the gates open and let the ducks wander the rest of the 5 acres.

Enjoy,
Rich
Very nice setup.

Ren2014,

Enjoy,
Rich
AWESOME
thumbsup.gif
Your ducks are very lucky
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom