Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
There were quite a few that picked up after I answered them. It was worth while and am still working on the hatching forum that kathy setup that goes back a year. I get replies from the thread starter on some of those too
I noticed that some of the threads I responded to either picked up, or the OP responded with what the outcome had been (there had been two sick/dying chick posts and the OPs both answered about what became of them and thanked me for following up).

I noticed that some of the threads I responded to either picked up, or the OP responded with what the outcome had been (there had been two sick/dying chick posts and the OPs both answered about what became of them and thanked me for following up).
Yes and I have gotten quite a few thank you messages for replying to the thread

I wonder if there is a way to "highlight" unanswered posts in the
Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures section so that they don't get lost or overlooked and more people see them. Some of those posts are true emergencies and they take precedence over most other posts. Like maybe if a post goes more than a day or two unanswered it goes to the top? Or unanswered posts get stickied until they get a response? I really have absolutely no idea what programming is possible.

I wonder if there is a way to "highlight" unanswered posts in the
Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures section so that they don't get lost or overlooked and more people see them. Some of those posts are true emergencies and they take precedence over most other posts. Like maybe if a post goes more than a day or two unanswered it goes to the top? Or unanswered posts get stickied until they get a response? I really have absolutely no idea what programming is possible.
Yes there is! @casportpony can or did(check back in the posts) make a link that will list all of the unanswered threads in a forum. The one for hatching goes back a year. When a thread is answered, the link goes away in the search

Back
Top Bottom