Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
Yes! and ask people if they want to be added. Like I think @NatJ might be a good one to put on the list.

I really don't know much about chicken diseases or injuries, other than "put them somewhere safe" and "many injuries get better on their own." :lol: (Although I know the usual list of "have you checked ___? and ___?")

If you need someone to tag for a chicken medical problem, I'm usually not the right one.

I really don't know much about chicken diseases or injuries, other than "put them somewhere safe" and "many injuries get better on their own." :lol: (Although I know the usual list of "have you checked ___? and ___?")

If you need someone to tag for a chicken medical problem, I'm usually not the right one.
Don't sell yourself short, I see lots of your excellent replies in many forums!

It’s lots more than medical problems. Take a look at the spreadsheet, you might find a place you are helpful in.

Back
Top Bottom