Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
I’m fine under quail, but I also have keep other birds like pheasants, parakeets and finches, and I have meat rabbits. I also have experience with some of the ‘cheaper incubators”. If you need any additional help in any of those areas it’s fine to add me to multiple

Great idea! I love helping sex silkies (though I'm not the best at whites) but because I don't follow the breed and gender forum I often miss silkie threads. I really appreciate being tagged to them!

There are at least 3(6) double posted threads. I wonder if a moderator could delete them? It would help a little bit at least.
You can click "report" on one of the threads, and that will bring it to a mod's attention sooner.

When it asks for a reason, say it's a duplicate. And I usually include a link to the matching thread, to save the mod a little bit of time finding it.

You can click "report" on one of the threads, and that will bring it to a mod's attention sooner.

When it asks for a reason, say it's a duplicate. And I usually include a link to the matching thread, to save the mod a little bit of time finding it.
:bow

Back
Top Bottom