Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
1B4D874D-1C46-42F0-BF1B-A7AD6F52988B.jpeg

What a lovely sight, thank you everyone who helps reply to unanswered threads.

I can't claim any credit, most all the last few days have involved either duck breeds I don't own, illness/injury, or "what is this? (breed/gender)" to which my most qualified answer would be "a chicken?"

I did help on two feed questions, both involving Grubblies Farm products. So, credit to everyone else. I did nothing.

I can't claim any credit, most all the last few days have involved either duck breeds I don't own, illness/injury, or "what is this? (breed/gender)" to which my most qualified answer would be "a chicken?"
This is why BYC has such an amazing group of informed folks that help wherever, whenever they can. It’s a team effort.
Thank you for your help here on BYC!

Yes, that is the important part.

So if you don't have a useful answer, do not respond to the unanswered posts.
Just tagging someone else is not a useful answer.

Notice this quote from the person who started this thread:

(Please avoid replying with tags or simple replies that only remove the m from the list, but maybe don't help the original poster)

I did help on two feed questions, both involving Grubblies Farm products. So, credit to everyone else. I did nothing.
Every little bit helps.

Back
Top Bottom