Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
My biggest issue is that either I don't know or that another will have a better more complete reply and I don't want to give the impression that the post has been addressed properly.
That's the problem I have. I don't feel comfortable answering most of the medical questions, and genetics questions are WAY over my head. That doesn't leave much for me to help with. 🤔

That's the problem I have. I don't feel comfortable answering most of the medical questions, and genetics questions are WAY over my head. That doesn't leave much for me to help with. 🤔
I have answered many of these over the past few days. What I am doing when I am not comfortable is...if they did not post to the best thread - is giving them the link to cross-post.

Not really a good idea, IMO.
But if they are not in the right place, then this could be why they are not getting an answer. There was a person asking feed questions that posted in predators and pests. And sometimes, they should cross post in two places, like the person asking about quail coops who posted in quail, but could also post in coops.

But if they are not in the right place, then this could be why they are not getting an answer. There was a person asking feed questions that posted in predators and pests. And sometimes, they should cross post in two places, like the person asking about quail coops who posted in quail, but could also post in coops.
In the future, if you think a thread is not in the right place, just click the report button and mention where you think it should be moved in the report box and let a moderator move it...if it needs to be moved.

Back
Top Bottom