Please Welcome TudyBOT !!!

Pics
Or a regular human can answer their posts.. like it always has been.
I hope you are right. This just seems not in the best interest of free information and education… but hey money is what makes the world go round. I suppose people could always just go to openAI.com and ask chatgpt their chicken or flock related questions for free. I’m sure Tudy is probably just a tailored version of that anyway.

Last edited:
I hope you are right. This just seems not in the best interest of free information and education… but hey money is what makes the world go round. I suppose people could always just go to openAI and ask chatgpt their chicken or flock related questions for free.
Or they could do their own research on the Internet. That's free too, it just requires time and effort.
I don't care one way or the other because I don't plan on using Tudy. But to me it doesn't seem unreasonable to restrict it to PFMs because it is a tool.

Or they could do their own research on the Internet. That's free too, it just requires time and effort.
I don't care one way or the other because I don't plan on using Tudy. But to me it doesn't seem unreasonable to restrict it to PFMs because it is a tool.
B9D40541-219A-4307-921F-449882D40C7F.jpeg

I suppose opinions are like… well you know. I did just go to openAI.com and bounce some detailed questions about chicken husbandry and emergency scenarios off of ChatGPT. I’d say that Tudy is not worth forking over any money for as the responses are just as detailed and well done there. And it’s FREEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom