Plymouth Rock thread!

My white rock cockerel now seems to find that it will be helpful if he stands on my feet while i am trying to walk or do other things. Now I have got to be really careful not to step on his toes, don't want to break one.

To tie a fly you must first make a tiny lasso to catch them or do the karate kid style. Then carefullly rap allow legs and then tie together.
lau.gif

I was looking at the chicks that came from the eggs i got from DMRIPPY and boy they look rough. They are feathering in and being very slow about it. So hopefully that means I have some qualify Barred Rocks growing out.

I was looking at the chicks that came from the eggs i got from DMRIPPY and boy they look rough. They are feathering in and being very slow about it. So hopefully that means I have some qualify Barred Rocks growing out.

The lines I have stay baby like a good while. LOL. Some will feather in faster than others. The first ones I got from Matt1616 I didn't think would EVER get feathers. The roo I have now is from Matt1616 and the chicks he sires are feathering in faster than he did since they were crossed with my blue barreds.......but that was 3 generations ago at least.

Back
Top Bottom