Poll: Are you right handed or left handed or both?

Are you right or left handed?

• Left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right

• Ambidextrous

• Write with toes

• Total voters
I am mostly right handed but do some things left handed. I never really think about it, but I've had friends and family bring it up cause they could see me doing things with both, like throwing a baseball, football, I switch hit in baseball, was just as comfortable batting left as I was right.

...JP

Quote:
I am SO left hand dominate that I use right-handed scissors (uncomfortably) in my left hand.
roll.png
My right-hand is good for the stick shift, keeping my balance and assisting my left hand in holding things.
lol.png
DH is left handed for writing, etc., but anything that require strength such as throwing he is right handed.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have found that that is the best use of toes.

As a man who has experienced this in the past, I am happy to say that I found the key to happiness for men. Find a woman who grew up in a teeny tiny house with a father who snored very loudly. My wife actually has issues sleeping when I'm not there making a racket with my snoring! Go figure.
idunno.gif

Am I a lucky man or what? No more bony elbows to the ribcage at 3am! Jesus loves me.
ya.gif

Oh, I'm ambidextrous due to a childhood right shoulder injury. Also, I snore just as loud whether sleeping on the right or left side!
bun.gif

Last edited:
Im a lefty. No one else here is, so I dont know where I got it from. I do everything with my left hand, not just write. My right hand just doesnt work well. Lord help me if I cant use my left hand while driving...... actually, lord help everyone else on the road!
lol.png

I am left handed...but I only write and eat left handed everything else is done right handed. In elementary school I was taught to use my right hand because left handed pen was sloppy and slanted backwards. By 5th grade I had completely gone back to writing with my left, but my signature to this day is identical when signed by either hand.

My mother always told me I was the only one in our family in my right mind.
smile.png

After many years of studying my family.... I find she is absolutely right!
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
FIL is a lefty.

DS#4 is a lefty.... FOR EVERYTHING...drives me nuts

We broke #1 & #7 of being leftys... but they both shoot left and are left eyed.

I can't do anything left handed but type and hold a mouth mirror.

I use my feet allot. I use them like they are hands. But I can't write with them
lol.png

I had to learn how to use my left hand to write. Although I am not that good though. I use both hands
But I can write with both hands

So I don't know what you would call someone that uses both hands and feet lol

Back
Top Bottom