Poll: Which of these should I order a metal print of?

Which of these should I order a metal print of?

• Total voters

azurbanclucker

Science! 🥃🦖
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Korriban
Debating which of these I should order to hang on my wall at home. Prints on metal are about 100 bucks my cost, so it's not an easy decision, but totally worth the cost.

Help me choose?

Milky Way Sky
_DSC0823.jpg

Canyon Lake Bridge
_DSC9940-HDR-Edit_AuroraHDR-edit-Edit.jpg

Superstition Lightning 1
_DSC0951-Edit-2.jpg

Superstition Lightning 2
_DSC0956-Edit.jpg

They are all stunning, but I personally like the first two the best!
I would actually buy the first one! :love
I'm considering doing a limited print run for a couple of them. Paper prints would not be super expensive, but the metal prints are unfortunately very expensive. I charge less for original art at large sizes than one of these prints costs ME. :) (I should probably charge more for my paintings)

What is a metal print?
Does it make the picture look different?
It's a thin sheet of aluminum used as the printing surface instead of paper, canvas, wood, vinyl, etc. The colors are richer and more vibrant, and the print surface is more durable and easier to care for. The tradeoof is that they're a LOT more expensive than a paper print or a canvas print. I've only done a few on metal, but I love them.

#2 is my favorit (since you got rid of the powerlines, lol). If it's going on your wall it should definitely be your favorite though. A tighter crop of #3 is a close second... but it might be too small to print though.

_DSC0951-Edit-2.jpg

I did my first ever prints a month ago. I did the HD metal prints from ArtBeat studios during their 30% sale and they turned out unbelievable. Very vibrant, glossy finish, and they are super light. They use French cleats to hang them so you can easily pick them up off the wall and hold them then easily put them back. I also did an HD acrylic print and it was awesome too. They are expensive but if you factor in getting a custom frame made for a paper print they are not near as bad. I won't be able to do paper and frames anymore after buying these. They really do look stunning....

#2 is my favorit (since you got rid of the powerlines, lol). If it's going on your wall it should definitely be your favorite though. A tighter crop of #3 is a close second... but it might be too small to print though.

View attachment 3195062

I did my first ever prints a month ago. I did the HD metal prints from ArtBeat studios during their 30% sale and they turned out unbelievable. Very vibrant, glossy finish, and they are super light. They use French cleats to hang them so you can easily pick them up off the wall and hold them then easily put them back. I also did an HD acrylic print and it was awesome too. They are expensive but if you factor in getting a custom frame made for a paper print they are not near as bad. I won't be able to do paper and frames anymore after buying these. They really do look stunning....
I haven't tried artbeat, they look comparable in price to Bay though. And yeah, I rarely hang my own stuff, but it's all metal.

Back
Top Bottom