Post your Duck names!

Pics
Mallard pair- Maggie and Max
Rouen, Pekin mix- Stirewalt
snowy call pair- not named yet
whtie call pair- not named yet
grey call pair- not named yet
We haven't had them long so their not named yet.

Handsome Harrison Hoosier Head, 4H duck(ha ha) picked up from Indiana when I accidentally killed Ben and didn't want J Lo left alone. that was 7 years ago and I still have them.
24064_j_lo_and_hoosier_head.jpg

Lucky! because the wildlife told me to threw the egg away but I knew she would be a beautiful duckling! After a very difficult birth she is here and seems strong and a real fighter! Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.

I've got Cayuga ducklings coming this week.......I've ordered 3 girls and a boy. I hope what I ordered is right when they get older.
So I'm going with Opal, Lily, Tulip and Desmond for the boy
They are names from the show Toot and Puddle.

My son is getting two chickens as well. Pathridge Plymoth Rock girls. He is going to name them Rosie and Emily after 2 girl trains from Thomas the Tank.

Don't think I've posted here. How did I miss this?
Swedes: Ivana duck since my son finally got the ducks he wanted
Nora
Sophia
Mimi (she almost doesn't have any bib and looked alot like the khaki campbells as a duckling)
F/W runner: Bolt after the Olympic runner ( DS got the ducks for his birthday which was the day the olympics started 8/8/2008)
Michaela after a neighbor who takes care of them when we are away
Meera (our drake which we thought was a girl)
Clay (1 of our babies DS hatched in bator after my nephew who really wanted 1, turned out to be a girl)

Khaki campbell: Dana
Taffy

Swede/runner mixes: Vader (drake)
Goofy (he was hatched with a funny foot, but fine now)
Cooper (only duckling hatch in coop, girl)
Campell/runner mix: CoCo (for his color)

3 Pekin duckling are unnamed as of yet.

Last edited:
I lost a bet and so my mischief-maker, attention-loving smaller Pekin drake is named Fluffy after a character from an online game.
tongue.png

Jessie is my big boy Pekin, laid back and a snuggle-monster. They were both named as youngsters before we knew what sex they were. Jessie had the longer bill, so we named him after my step-daughter, who thought it all in good fun as she has a lovely long nose!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom