prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Well, it was difficult. Extremely difficult. I ended up going between three residentials, more suicide attempts, running away, and also quite a few psych wards. Then I found a good fit for residential which ended up working out so that was good. I was there for 2 months.

Currently I'm back home which is great. Still difficult sometimes, but I'm doing a lot better.

The last few days at times I've felt overwhelmed with gratitude that the LORD always picked me up and helped me through. I'm not proud to admit it, but I sometimes pushed him away. Despite that, he was, and is, always there for me. He is right by my side and keeping me safe.
:hugs Good to see you! :hugs

Well, it was difficult. Extremely difficult. I ended up going between three residentials, more suicide attempts, running away, and also quite a few psych wards. Then I found a good fit for residential which ended up working out so that was good. I was there for 2 months.

Currently I'm back home which is great. Still difficult sometimes, but I'm doing a lot better.

The last few days at times I've felt overwhelmed with gratitude that the LORD always picked me up and helped me through. I'm not proud to admit it, but I sometimes pushed him away. Despite that, he was, and is, always there for me. He is right by my side and keeping me safe.
My daughter just got out of treatment..again. This time, they sent her to Florida..we live in Utah. She's come back looking as though things just may have helped her this time. She's close to the Lord.
Praying you are finding things better. Like you said, He's always with you. He knows your struggles. ❤️

Last edited:
How are you and your fiance doing now, Sunrise?
Thank you for asking!
Last I heard, he is just dealing with clogged ears now. He has a very strong immune system and wasn't too ill.
I was quite a bit worse off in terms of how hard it hit me, but have been making a remarkably speedy recovery. I'm almost back to normal! Just two days ago I felt worse than I did when I had the flu.
Thank You, Lord!

glad to hear you are back and safe. not only God loves you, we love you too :hugs

My daughter just got out if treatment..again. This time, they sent her to Florida..we live in Utah. She's come back looking as though things just may have helped her this time. She's close to the Lord.
Praying you are finding things better. Like you said, He's always with you. He knows your struggles. ❤️

praying for your daughter.

For anyone who needs to hear this lately: God  will provide for you whatever you need. Sometimes it's at or after what we perceive to be the last minute, and you think it won't happen, but God's timing is truly perfect. I've seen Him show up in my life so much lately when I thought there was no time or it was too late. The Lord tells us his ways are perfect and superior to ours. Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Felt compelled to add this as well, we often pray for the "big" things, but we leave the "little" things up to us and think God is too big to be concerned with the small details of our everyday life. The reality is that He doesn't get bored or tired of you asking for things, as humans do, and there is nothing too big or too small for him to care about.
1 Peter 5:7 says, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
All, not some. He cares about every aspect of your life.

For anyone who needs to hear this lately: God  will provide for you whatever you need. Sometimes it's at or after what we perceive to be the last minute, and you think it won't happen, but God's timing is truly perfect. I've seen Him show up in my life so much lately when I thought there was no time or it was too late. The Lord tells us his ways are perfect and superior to ours. Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Felt compelled to add this as well, we often pray for the "big" things, but we leave the "little" things up to us and think God is too big to be concerned with the small details of our everyday life. The reality is that He doesn't get bored or tired of you asking for things, as humans do, and there is nothing too big or too small for him to care about.
I kinda do the opposite sometimes. Pray for a million tiny dumb little things throughout the day but think some things are too big to ask hahah sometimes I still ask for the big things anyways though but yeah. Usually I ask for a lot of small things 😁🤣

I do love this though and your message and wasn’t trying to contradict it at all ❤️

Thank you for asking!
Last I heard, he is just dealing with clogged ears now. He has a very strong immune system and wasn't too ill.
I was quite a bit worse off in terms of how hard it hit me, but have been making a remarkably speedy recovery. I'm almost back to normal! Just two days ago I felt worse than I did when I had the flu.
Thank You, Lord!
So glad to hear! Thanks for the update. :hugs

This is so true! Remember, He who holds the stars in their appointed paths also controls the atoms in their tiny orbits. He is Lord of the immense and also Lord of the infinitesimal. Your problems are not too large to overwhelm Him nor too small to weary Him.

Back
Top Bottom