prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

search of the word "perfect"

Bible search results

Leviticus 22:21

When a man offers a sacrifice of peace offerings to the Lord to fulfill a special vow or for a freewill offering, of the herd or of the flock, it must be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no defect in it.

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Deuteronomy 32:4

“The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.

1 Samuel 14:41

Therefore, Saul said to the Lord, the God of Israel, “Give a perfect lot.” And Jonathan and Saul were taken, but the people escaped.

1 Chronicles 12:38

All these, being men of war who could draw up in battle formation, came to Hebron with a perfect heart to make David king over all Israel; and all the rest also of Israel were of one mind to make David king.

1 Chronicles 29:19

and give to my son Solomon a perfect heart to keep Your commandments, Your testimonies and Your statutes, and to do them all, and to build the temple, for which I have made provision.”

Ezra 7:12

“Artaxerxes, king of kings, to Ezra the priest, the scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace. And now

Job 22:3

“Is there any pleasure to the Almighty if you are righteous, Or profit if you make your ways perfect?

Job 36:4

“For truly my words are not false; One who is perfect in knowledge is with you.

Job 37:16

“Do you know about the layers of the thick clouds, The wonders of one perfect in knowledge,

Psalm 19:7

The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul; The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalm 50:2

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shone forth.

Psalm 119:96

I have seen a limit to all perfection; Your commandment is exceedingly broad.

Song of Solomon 5:2

“I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking: ‘Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one! For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.’

Song of Solomon 6:9

But my dove, my perfect one, is unique: She is her mother’s only daughter; She is the pure child of the one who bore her. The maidens saw her and called her blessed, The queens and the concubines also, and they praised her, saying,

Isaiah 25:1

[ Song of Praise for God’s Favor ] O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.

Isaiah 26:3

“The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Lamentations 2:15

All who pass along the way Clap their hands in derision at you; They hiss and shake their heads At the daughter of Jerusalem, “Is this the city of which they said, ‘The perfection of beauty, A joy to all the earth’?”

Ezekiel 16:14

Then your fame went forth among the nations on account of your beauty, for it was perfect because of My splendor which I bestowed on you,” declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 27:3

and say to Tyre, who dwells at the entrance to the sea, merchant of the peoples to many coastlands, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “O Tyre, you have said, ‘I am perfect in beauty.’

Ezekiel 27:4

“Your borders are in the heart of the seas; Your builders have perfected your beauty.

Ezekiel 27:11

The sons of Arvad and your army were on your walls, all around, and the Gammadim were in your towers. They hung their shields on your walls all around; they perfected your beauty.

Ezekiel 28:12

“Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 40:47

He measured the court, a perfect square, a hundred cubits long and a hundred cubits wide; and the altar was in front of the temple.

Matthew 5:48

Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 8:26

He *said to them, “Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it became perfectly calm.

I have felt like posting this for a while now.... Just a good lesson God has taught me over the months....

With coming up here I wasn't thankful he had provided us with land, a place to call home, getting to be with my papa during his last months.... I was able to go and see him every day for the last months before he passed, for getting to know my aunt Penny before she passed, being blessed with a new baby brother.... I only saw it as one more thing to add to our lives.

But around this time I had a dream, , and it was around this time I had a dream (I believe it was from the Lord), I was standing out over the water in the dark nothing was to be spotted but this light water and I heard a voice saying these next month isn't going to be easy but you will become stronger and be blessed.... I was no longer had that feeling all this was gonna have no good come out of it.... Even tho I have read it over and over again in the Bible I just couldn't grasp it.

It would be only one week later I would be sitting with with my siblings watching a movie to have mom, dad, and sis come home and tell me aunt Penny had passed, I was devastated, I couldn't find words, tears, only word that came to me was "no" so that is what I screamed for a while.... I had to except it and that we would have Pagan coming to join our family. It would only be three days till the pain was there again.... Kara a faithful friend was taken to be with her lord and Savior trust God! I couldn't handle it!

Around this time also uncle Steve was diagnosed with a 4stage lung cancer.... But no one expected him to pass within 10days! I was starting to feel depressed and just didn't want to look to another day!

It wasn't till the end of August when I was talking to Jake/ @Flock Master64 and he told me I needed to be thankful, I had a family that supported me thru a my struggle, we inherited the family Homestead, we are now going to have a farm, two new brothers, animals, etc.... Thru all I had been thru I had not been thankful for anything.... All I could see was the pain not the good.

I don't know why I am posting this but I felt like i should.

And I have become stronger, mostly in the Lord, I am very blessed, and thankful, now.

Me: *asks God to make me stop thinking about something bad.*

God: *simultaneously makes hair tie get stuck in my hair and stabs me in the butt with a feather from my blanket that went through my pajamas*

Well.... I guess that's one way to get me to stop thinking about it! Thanks God :lau

yesterday:

Matthew 5:48

Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Today:

Romans 7 NAS

14 For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin. 15 For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. 16 But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. 17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.

21 I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. 22 For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, 23 but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

Back
Top Bottom