Question of the Day - Saturday, June 29th, 2024

Wow, even 3 years in it has never come back? I'd heard that can happen but I think you're the first person I've encountered who has actually experienced this.
Yep! 3 years later and my taste/smell has never returned to normal. It’s become my “new normal” unfortunately. Most pop just tastes like chemicals :barnie

Wow, even 3 years in it has never come back? I'd heard that can happen but I think you're the first person I've encountered who has actually experienced this.
I have a difficult time smelling some stuff and some things don't taste normal to me. It comes back every so often, but I feel it's still messed up.

My mom still can't taste some stuff either. We got it spring of 2020. She was still smelling cigarette smoke (no one here smokes) randomly last year, and anything lime flavored tastes terrible to her still. I'll have to ask if anything else still does. I couldn't eat mint stuff until 2 years later. No idea why but it tasted super off. It tasted like chemical flavored.
Don't get me started on Grandma's Premium Mint Scented Denture Cleanser. That stuff used to smell good and now it smell really bad.

Anything with zero sugar sucks. I NEED SUGAR OR ELSE I CANNOT FUNCTION!!

I love Sprite and if I'm at a restaurant I will mix Sprite and lemonade together. So yummy. I also like Starry (aka sierra mist), Squirt, Pepsi, Coke, Vernors, etc. Thanks for recognizing all of us who say pop lol.
If anyone says on here that they like Mello Yello I am coming after you 🤮 😂

Back
Top Bottom