Question of the Day - Saturday, June 29th, 2024

Why are you surprised. Pop is one of the worst things you can put in your body. Your kidneys have to work extremely hard to filter out all the chemicals and sugar in pop(sugar free is no better, more chemicals). And if you are drinking pop then you are not drinking water, which your body needs

Big Red, with Dr Pepper as a close second. When I was younger it was full sugar, but now I drink the Zero variety. Used to be seriously addicted to DP, several bottles a day. But had to break that habit when I did shooting competitions, and even though I don’t compete any more don’t drink more than 1-2 a week.

Barqs and Mt Dew have a lot of caffeine. And yes, Barqs does have caffeine.

I used to drink Dr Pepper with a lemon wedge but no sugary drinks for me any more. Now I order unsweetened iced tea and put Stevia in it that I carry in my purse.
I carry Monk Fruit sweetener in my purse for iced tea. Either Monk Fruit in the Raw, or the H-E-B generic. I like it soooo much better than stevia, and from the studies I have read it is better for you too.

My sister drinks pop like it's going out of style. She gets kidney stones at least once a year but always has an excuse as to why, she never blames the pop. No matter what her doctor says. She is an idiot
My daughter's best friend drank a popular commercial brand of lemonade all through her first pregancy and ended up with gestational diabetes. Her newborn son had to be weaned off the sugar. Even so, he never slept and has ADHD and who knows what else at this point. Having learned a valuable lesson, she gave her body no sugar during the second pregnancy and delivered the most serene child any parents could hope to have. They used to check to see if he was still breathing he was that quiet and relaxed. He never stops smiling..

Artificial sweetners fool the body into thinking it's consumed energy. When it reality no benefit was had. The brain then switches on famine mode and the weight gain game begins.

Why are you surprised. Pop is one of the worst things you can put in your body. Your kidneys have to work extremely hard to filter out all the chemicals and sugar in pop(sugar free is no better, more chemicals). And if you are drinking pop then you are not drinking water, which your body needs

My sister drinks pop like it's going out of style. She gets kidney stones at least once a year but always has an excuse as to why, she never blames the pop. No matter what her doctor says. She is an idiot
Idk, I just never thought of it I guess. But it makes sense.

Idk, I just never thought of it I guess. But it makes sense.
You will be thinking about it a lot when your body is locked in mortal combat with a cholla cactus pad covered in razor wire and shards of glass as it pushes it's way from your kidney to freedom.

Stones are no joke.

Back
Top Bottom