Question of the Day - Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024

Midwesterner here; I call it soda as well as my family but all of the kids here call it pop. I always say we're like 40 years behind everywhere else here though.

I'm going to try to forget this.
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

We always just say "get me a drink". Well it sounds more like drank. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 I used to travel with the carnival, and most carnies I travelled with were from up north, and they all said pop or soda. I did say soda for a while, because I'd rather forget I ever even heard the word pop when referring to a soda, so they would know what I meant, but it'll always be a drank. 🐓🦆. We ask if you want a drank, and then ask you what kind you want.

We always just say "get me a drink". Well it sounds more like drank. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 I used to travel with the carnival, and most carnies I travelled with were from up north, and they all said pop or soda. I did say soda for a while, because I'd rather forget I ever even heard the word pop when referring to a soda, so they would know what I meant, but it'll always be a drank. 🐓🦆. We ask if you want a drank, and then ask you what kind you want.
Sounds familiar. What part of the South are from if I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom