Enabler
5 Years
Jan 1, 2017
Coastal NC
My Coop
My Coop
To the powers that be:
Are any of you familiar
the “information” icon on an iPhone text thread?

Can someone tell me if it would be possible to create a feature like that here?

When helping other members in an emergency where pages are piling up, it’s very frustrating to have to go back over and over again to refer to photos they’ve posted of their animals injury.

*Yes I know I could screen grab it but shouldn’t have to.

This takes up very valuable time when trying to enlist the help of others who you’d like to show a photo to, for their opinion, say on an injury, but don’t want to have to hunt through 17 pages of posts to find it again while the op is waiting for you to help them.

Since all the info within a thread stays in the thread, yet the site has access to all photos ever posted here and runs them on that homepage random photo banner, I don’t see that this would be so terribly difficult of an upgrade for the BYC wizards to perform.

It would only be essentially valuable within the “emergencies” forum, and not at all necessary in the “fun” forums.
Thanks for considering this.
Stacey j

This is something I really wish could be done.

edited to add for testing:

Attachments

• DwgDuckLines.jpg
    DwgDuckLines.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I think if you click on one attachment that is inserted into the post as a thumbnail, or that is not inserted into the post at all, it will open the photo viewer, which should display all the other attachments in the thread.
Not on the app.
When I click on a photo it just opens that one in a larger version.

I think if you click on one attachment that is inserted into the post as a thumbnail, or that is not inserted into the post at all, it will open the photo viewer, which should display all the other attachments in the thread.
It will show photos on that page of the thread but not the whole thread.
I agree it would be very helpful when searching for pictures to be able to bring up all from the thread at once.

Back
Top Bottom