Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Good Morning everyone, I love the quotes! If y'all could keep me in your prays today I would appreciate it. I woke up with a rash yesterday and it turned out to be poison ivy. Now it is all over my face (which doesn't feel to good) and my right eye is practically swollen shut. Hope to get better before next week.
fl.gif

Good Morning everyone, I love the quotes! If y'all could keep me in your prays today I would appreciate it. I woke up with  a rash yesterday and it turned out to be poison ivy. Now it is all over my face (which doesn't feel to good) and my right eye is practically swollen shut. Hope to get better before next week.:fl

Oh girl, I get poison ivy so bad, and I feel for you. :hugs I often get it on my hands, and my fingers get so swollen and covered in blisters that I can't sleep, and I wake up and all my fingers are stuck together because some of the blisters pop when I scratch them and then the pus ends up sticking my fingers together. I just hope it does not spread to your mouth and hands! Feel better soon!

Good Morning everyone, I love the quotes! If y'all could keep me in your prays today I would appreciate it. I woke up with a rash yesterday and it turned out to be poison ivy. Now it is all over my face (which doesn't feel to good) and my right eye is practically swollen shut. Hope to get better before next week.
fl.gif
Praying you can get rid of it quickly! We have poison ivy on our place and I learned quickly what it looked like in all of its stages so I could avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom