Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Please keep my family in your thoughts. My closest uncle died on Sunday from drug overdose just 24 hours before going into a one year rehab for his problem. Totally unexpected and hurtful for our family. My heart is broken.

Rest in peace, Uncle Stephen 07/02/82-03/19/17. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I would like to wood burn a piece of wood for his grave and I'm looking for the perfect quote, what are your favorites?

Cuz, my deepest condolences for your loss. :hit :hugs :hit :hugs Already praying for you and your family. :hugs
We all need support in emotional turmoil like this~
And we're here for you- for anything. :hugs
I'll also be on the look out for the perfect commemoration quote....

Last edited:
Please keep my family in your thoughts. My closest uncle died on Sunday from drug overdose just 24 hours before going into a one year rehab for his problem. Totally unexpected and hurtful for our family. My heart is broken.

Rest in peace, Uncle Stephen 07/02/82-03/19/17. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I would like to wood burn a piece of wood for his grave and I'm looking for the perfect quote, what are your favorites?
Prayers are being said here for you and your family.
hugs.gif

Praying for you and your family Cuz!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom