Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

rest in peace Trooper Falb.

17309512_10211770211478416_8532038084785924590_n.jpg

Please keep my family in your thoughts. My closest uncle died on Sunday from drug overdose just 24 hours before going into a one year rehab for his problem. Totally unexpected and hurtful for our family. My heart is broken.

Rest in peace, Uncle Stephen 07/02/82-03/19/17. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I would like to wood burn a piece of wood for his grave and I'm looking for the perfect quote, what are your favorites?

I'm so sorry honey.
I've a little poem that's always stuck with me:

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

YAY it worked!!! :yesss:

Saaaammmeeeeeeee XD mobile sucks :/ and I have no internet on my xomperoght now, soooo... Wow, major auto correct failure :th *that crazy word* is supposed to be computer XDXD
Wow, how the heck did your tablet find ''xomperoght'' out of computer. That is funny. :lol:
Cuz, I'm so sorry for the loss of your uncle :hugs
Thank you, Debby, your friendship means a lot to me.
Cuz, my deepest condolences for your loss. :hit :hugs :hit :hugs Already praying for you and your family. :hugs We all need support in emotional turmoil like this~ And we're here for you- for anything. :hugs I'll also be on the look out for the perfect commemoration quote....
Thanks, it means so much to see that, it is wonderful to know you have friends in times of heartache.
Prayers are being said here for you and your family. :hugs
Thank you, NotAFarm. :)
I'm so sorry, Cuz. Of course you and your family will be added to my prayers!
Thanks Blooie, and thanks for the everyday laughs! You are quite the character.
Praying for you and your family Cuz!! :hugs
Thank you, Isabella, you are a great friend.
Sending prayers to you and your family, Cuz. :hugs I know I've seen so many inspirational quotes, so if I find one that really fits, I'll be sure to post it.
Thanks for keeping an eye out, and for the condolences.
I'm so sorry honey. I've a little poem that's always stuck with me:
I do really like that one...I might use it. ;)
So sorry Cuz. :hugs
Thanks, Cynthia, something I need to remind my self of daily.

Back
Top Bottom