Quotes and thoughts for the day

Uh oh. A chicken dinner split 3 ways. I hope y'all ain't too hungry. 🤣

What, you aren't going to join us?

Sure. I'll have the roll!
I had to insert a lot of QUOTES.. But again,, I'm the kind to share especially with food. I call that Breaking Bread. Something I do in real life.
So the Chicken dinner will have to be from the Colonel :old
1714281094183.png

Now that we are coming from different directions,,,, lets pick a point somewhere in the center.
Can you believe,,,, that Kentucky is about that center point:idunno
Debbie,,,, find a nice park not far from your area. We can get together there, and since its in Kentucky,,, the KFC chicken is the freshest.
Then we can visit some distilleries for refreshments.
61766.gif

I had to insert a lot of QUOTES.. But again,, I'm the kind to share especially with food. I call that Breaking Bread. Something I do in real life.
View attachment 3814581
Now that we are coming from different directions,,,, lets pick a point somewhere in the center.
Debbie,,,, find a nice park not far from your area. We can get together there, and since its in Kentucky,,, the KFC chicken is the freshest.
View attachment 3814582
I'll see you about lunch time. Don't forget Debby is in the eastern zone. If you show up late, you'll miss out on the drumsticks...and the rolls.

View attachment 3814581
View attachment 3814582

Ok, we're all meeting in Corbin, KY where KFC was born. The Colonel will be there in spirit.

🐓🐔🐓

Back
Top Bottom