Ragdoll kittens For adoption north FL Seal point/lilac

Florida chick

Songster
12 Years
Jan 19, 2008
I have 2 Ragdoll kittens still available. 8 weeks old and very healthy, playful and loved by our children. I took in and fostered the mother and she is getting spayed this week. We would love to find loving homes that promise to spay/neuter these gorgeous babies! Pick up only and $100 adoption fee. ALL of the fee goes back into spay, neuter,dewormer and care costs.
[email protected]
Picture033-1.jpg

The boy is names Patches and is a Seal point.
Picture065.jpg

The lil girl is named Peanut and she is a lilac point.
Picture064.jpg

It was so good of you to take them in. They are so cute. I have a ragdoll cat that is 8 years old and I absolutel love her. Wish you were closer. Good luck with finding them homes.

I actually don't want to find them homes!
lol.png
BUT If they do stay, they will be spay/neutered etc. We have no shelter, so animals are dumped often. THe parents are purebred and all came in together from a breeder, who got into financial trouble. The shelter in the next county gives them 24hrs and puts them down. I foster purebreds or cats that the owners turn in, and try very hard to find them homes. I just couldn't let her be put down, she was very close to having the kittens.. Thankfully we live on a farm, so I will keep them if they can't be placed. I wish everyone that breeds a dog or cat, had to volunteer at this shelter in the next county. 55 dogs/puppies and 67 cats/kittens were destroyed this WEEK alone! ALl in good health, some with issues, most just young and unwated. The shelter is run on donations alone and a bad economy is hitting so bad, its killing me to watch healthy animals destroyed! 33 horses were offered to us this month and we couldn't take 1! grain and hay prices have doubled and we pay out of our own checks for all the horse rescue/rehabs. Ok off my soap box, its been a long tough month animal bill wise.
sad.png

OMG! Floridachick! Those are so adorable! I love cats! I have never heared of ragdoll cats though. They look alot like siamese.
They are so-ooo cute. I want em both. Too bad I live in Kentucky.I hope you find them a good home.
smile.png

Kim

They are best know because they hang like a "ragdoll" when you pick them up. Very friendly, over-so actually. LOL
Picture020-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Oh how I would love to have one of these babies.
sad.png
I had a ragdoll, Maurice. We adopted him from a shelter in Alaska when he was already getting on in years. That cat was my best friend. When he died of old age a huge part of me did, too.
sad.png
I still miss him every day and it has been a couple of years now.
sad.png
They are gorgeous.

Ragdolls are beautiful pets. I have some of them here and they are the sweetest and most loving cats.

Good luck with them!

NO FAIR showing such cuties- than k goodness it is a 10 hour drive .I would have to get one if it was close by. ( and we would have no grocery money next week-lol)

Back
Top Bottom