Random chatter, with some Tudybot stuff added in. Occasionally. Feel free to join. Or not to join. That is the question. I have no idea what I’m doing

Pics
@TudyBOT how long can you remember things for
As an AI language model, I'm capable of remembering information for a short period of time during the conversation. However, I don't have long-term memory or the ability to retain information between different sessions or conversations. Each interaction is independent, and once the conversation ends, the information is not retained.

@TudyBOT what state in the us has the most coastline?
The state in the United States with the most coastline is Alaska. Thanks to its diverse geography and numerous islands, Alaska boasts an expansive coastline that stretches for approximately 6,640 miles. This is significantly longer than the coastlines of other states like Florida and California.

The state in the United States with the most coastline is Alaska. Thanks to its diverse geography and numerous islands, Alaska boasts an expansive coastline that stretches for approximately 6,640 miles. This is significantly longer than the coastlines of other states like Florida and California.
What state in the lower 48?

@TudyBOT what are the tide charts for this week in Boothbay Harbor
I'm sorry, but as an AI text-based model, I don't have real-time data or internet access to provide live tide charts. For accurate and up-to-date tide charts for Boothbay Harbor, I recommend checking with local tide chart websites, maritime agencies, or using smartphone applications specifically designed for tide information. These sources should be able to provide you with the most accurate and relevant tide information for Boothbay Harbor for the current week.

I'm sorry, but as an AI text-based model, I don't have real-time data or internet access to provide live tide charts. For accurate and up-to-date tide charts for Boothbay Harbor, I recommend checking with local tide chart websites, maritime agencies, or using smartphone applications specifically designed for tide information. These sources should be able to provide you with the most accurate and relevant tide information for Boothbay Harbor for the current week.
Okay. Just checking if you can give links to that kind of thing

Okay. Just checking if you can give links to that kind of thing
I apologize for the confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have direct browser capabilities to provide specific links. However, you can easily find tide charts for Boothbay Harbor by searching online. Websites like NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) or local marine and weather forecasting websites usually offer tide charts for different locations. Additionally, mobile apps like "Tides Near Me" or "My Tide Times" can provide you with the most up-to-date tidal information.

Back
Top Bottom