Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Yah, that's a better way to describe what I was trying to get at with the opacity example
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Well, you can't say pearly white and be talking about white because Whites don't have any pearling... They are a solid color.

So would you also say my white peacock is not white because his eye feathers well have white eyes?
lau.gif

There are many,many shades of white, just like any other color'
Not trying to start a fuss here just wonder how you came to this conclusion
smile.png

Here is the pearly white .
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/farm/momandbabepearls-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/farm/momandbabe-1.jpg

Very nice real white zazouse and thank you for showing the pearly white. Are you breeding many of the pearly whites as opposed to solid white?

Quote:
Just a couple more questions before I put some piccies up, Is that the new iphone 4S? I ask because I am having trouble with the flash not working, Can I ask how old is he now?

I dont think this is relevant to you adding photos to the thread. But as I am helpful. Try down loading the free ap;)

Zazouse, stunning looking birds & I think the name fits well.

Good grief..
I right clicked on that image & it doesnt show me all that info. I wonder if my computer has been hacked?
Yep that bird was taken on that date, with that camera, & yes certainly edited by microsoft to resize down to the correct size for posting.

& correct its a pied as its common knowledge we do NOT have white guineas here in Australia. Anybody can flash a bird with a camera to make it look white to which I was proving. The lack of photos & the little dummy spit has shown that also.

Lutheran is my denomination so please dont play the sob story with me.

Not one pm from me has been personal. Once again not one post has been what your claiming it to be, all we asked is you provide your evidence.

I have nothing to hide so this is our topic in BYP
http://forum.backyardpoultry.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8009257&start=105

I can now look forward to meeting & chatting with some of the people on this site as it has come highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Well, you can't say pearly white and be talking about white because Whites don't have any pearling... They are a solid color.

So would you also say my white peacock is not white because his eye feathers well have white eyes?
lau.gif

There are many,many shades of white, just like any other color'
Not trying to start a fuss here just wonder how you came to this conclusion
smile.png

Here is the pearly white .
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/farm/momandbabepearls-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/farm/momandbabe-1.jpg

What did they look like when they were keets?

Hey Oz guys.....
thumbsup.gif
hang in there trolls are not usually tolerated for long here. with close to 10,000 members BYC is patrolled by very very good Moderators.

FWIW: your phone camera may just be an olympus.... I worked in the Telecommunications industry Cell phones to be exact and believe me they do NOT put their own hardware and software in the phone if it exists already. So it is totally possible the camera that took the pix was a n Olympus digital.... Lens and software.

Am looking forward to the resumption of the OP's topic.... trying to packin a hundred years of learnin in one life time here..... My Guineas are under six months old and come from PeepsCA breeding stock. I cant have white here because of the Mountain lions and Bob Cats and Coyotes..... Sigh. light colors just seem to disappear out of the flocks up here.

deb
pop.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
Australian Poultry Forum, Not one that I had much fun on......
sad.png

Oh well, I sort of was hoping this guy was going to show some pics of whites..... so then it would have been true about them in this country..... If I ever come to the states for a holiday (one day I will) I am so hitting you all up to see all your birds
lol.png

Good grief..
I right clicked on that image & it doesnt show me all that info. I wonder if my computer has been hacked?
Yep that bird was taken on that date, with that camera, & yes certainly edited by microsoft to resize down to the correct size for posting.

& correct its a pied as its common knowledge we do NOT have white guineas here in Australia. Anybody can flash a bird with a camera to make it look white to which I was proving. The lack of photos & the little dummy spit has shown that also.

Lutheran is my denomination so please dont play the sob story with me.

Not one pm from me has been personal. Once again not one post has been what your claiming it to be, all we asked is you provide your evidence.

I have nothing to hide so this is our topic in BYP
http://forum.backyardpoultry.com/viewto … ;start=105

I can now look forward to meeting & chatting with some of the people on this site as it has come highly recommended.

Gees, going through that topic again gave me a head ache, anyway you should do up a thread with your birds one day, cheers mate.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
OMG you guineas are amazing... but for whatever a novice keepers opinion is worth... I do still agree with GL93... like ok, so we have a pure white guineafowl.. OK so we call it white fair enough... but when the white spots show up on the bird.. I dont know what Im trying to say really... maybe this bird should be called something other than pearly white? To avoid confusion?

Thanks
Zach

Thanks for the nice comment.
Now splaine to me how you are getting confused?
I have white GF (no pearls) and i have pearly white GF (with pearls).
IMO ..no different than saying i have lavender GF and i have lavender pied G
You are welcome to call them what you like
hugs.gif
but they are pearly whites to me
smile.png
I like the name too.
clap.gif

Thanks zaz,
Hmm I suppose its not so much 'confusion' but misunderstanding...
I was thinking along the lines of 'how can this bird be white if we can see the white pearling on it??' but I get you now... thanks for not being offended by my post
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom