Recycled Seed Bag!!

Quote:
gig.gif
No its made from the sun flower seed bag 50 pound... I chopped up the bag and made another bag!
gig.gif

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!! That is the cutest one yet!!! Dang you sewing nuts make me soooooo jealous!!!! That and the fact that I have yet to see anything but paper bags at my feed store!!! That is really awesome, a+ work there, great job!! LOVE IT!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

That bag is so dang CUTE!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Scrambled loved it so much she posted your link on the crochet thread for all of us to see. I'm so glad she did or I might not of seen it.

Thanks for sharing ya'll! I may have to dig the feed bag out of the garbag and recycle it.

Ooooops! Just checked and it's a paper one. I guess I'll have to wait for my little piggies to eat the rest of their food in the other brand I bought to make one.
tongue2.gif

I might have a dog food feed bag, but for some reason that doesn't seem as cute as a poultry feed or sunflower seed bag.
tongue.png

Smitty's Farm :

That bag is so dang CUTE!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Scrambled loved it so much she posted your link on the crochet thread for all of us to see. I'm so glad she did or I might not of seen it.

Thanks for sharing ya'll! I may have to dig the feed bag out of the garbag and recycle it.

Ooooops! Just checked and it's a paper one. I guess I'll have to wait for my little piggies to eat the rest of their food in the other brand I bought to make one.
tongue2.gif

I might have a dog food feed bag, but for some reason that doesn't seem as cute as a poultry feed or sunflower seed bag.
tongue.png

gig.gif
Thank you! And thank you Scrambled.

I have a few poultry feed bags, but they're an ugly dark vomit green color (best way to describe it sorry) I've been trying to figure out what other things I can make with them that will be cute...
I wish my horse food came in these bags, that would be cute too...
I thought of making out-door cushion covers, but I don' tthink this will be 100% waterproof, and it will make a noise when you sit or move on it
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

If you leave the vomit green bags in the sun, do you think they'd bleach out a little?

Otherwise, have your kids color some black spots on the green and call it camoflage!

Back
Top Bottom