.Relay for Life Quilt Completed

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Sounds like a plan! I sold mine for $3 each or 3 for $5. made it easier not having to come up with all the one dollar bills for change, lol

Awesome, Cindi. Thanks! :)

I am supposed to hopefully meet with someone from the local paper about my quilt today. Rosie's mom and some others are planning a 5K Run/Walk as part of the Relay and they're going to raffle off the quilt. All proceeds will go toward the Relay. I am still working on the quilting (hand quilting) and have it a little more than 1/4 of the way done. It's been a little more difficult to find time to quilt with the little one around! Our Relay is the end of June, so I have about a month before it will be given away. I expect to have it done before then, though.
smile.png

If you have a Party City or something like that, they have rolls of tickets. Sometimes you can find them in Walmart in a really odd place, lol. between the stationary, notebook paper and cards and wrapping paper. You have to wander and look but they're there

Oh my, that is beautiful!
love.gif

I don't know how to do that so this is totally 100% impressive to me.

Your so talented! And this is such a great cause.........
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
I don't have a list of who's blocks are who's. For the members on here could you see if they would mine saying what block they did so I can add their BYC name on it. Thanks

Quote:
I don't have a list of who's blocks are who's. For the members on here could you see if they would mine saying what block they did so I can add their BYC name on it. Thanks

All but one is here on BYC. I'll shoot you a list in PM

Back
Top Bottom