Announcement Remembering Sumi

@Blooie - good to see you back been worried about you! Was thinking of you and your hummingbird thread this year.

Lots of sad losses unfortunately and been thinking of sumi and hoping her son was well during the holidays. Went to try and visit her blog awhile back and looks like it’s being taken down perhaps.
Yesterday @bruceha2000 called me to wish me a happy 71st birthday. He told me about Sumi and I was shocked. I owed her more than I could ever repay.

Hi Everyone.

First off. Apologies for not posting this sooner. Yesterday. 21st April marks a year since Sumi has passed. For me personally, I still think of her now and then. I talked to her son briefly and send well wishes. I seriously can believe how time flies.

😥😥😥
How's he doing?
Have you checked on him lately?

I lost my husband last year too. It's hard isn't it? Hugs to you. 💗
:hugs It is hard to lose a husband. My Calvin and I were together only about 3 years, and I knew he was terminal with leukemia from the start, but ... it was still devastating to lose him. I wasn't done with him yet! One of the last things he whispered to me before slipping into his final sleep was, "Be happy," and I am. I've married again and I'm loved. But I am SO looking forward to that happy day when the graves are opened and I'll see him again, free of pain and the ravages of disease, at Jesus' side. Oh happy day!

Back
Top Bottom