Saxony Duck Thread!

Pics
Here are pictures of my buff and saxony as ducklings and when they're almost three months old. The buff is on top and the saxony is on the bottom. Hope the pictures help you figure out the bre
IMG_2157.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg
IMG_2166.jpg
IMG_2320.jpg

Do you have any guesses on gender?
Honestly I'm horrible at it. So no lol no quaking or anything like that yet. I'll be looking at tail feathers later (So cute when they start growing in) I'm hoping of course for one male, two females but I generally have bad luck sooooo let's guess 3 drakes haha

Honestly I'm horrible at it. So no lol no quaking or anything like that yet. I'll be looking at tail feathers later (So cute when they start growing in) I'm hoping of course for one male, two females but I generally have bad luck sooooo let's guess 3 drakes haha
Ha, thats one way to set yourself up to be happy with the outcome :p
I figured they wouldnt be quacking yet :p I was actually looking at the bills.....My drakes seemed to have bigger bills as ducklings. Or not.....two had bigger bills, but Im not sure which ones turned into drakes :p
So i was lookin and thinkin maybe two girls and a boy? But dont take my word for it! :p

But when you know for sure, please let me know how it turned out!

I figured they wouldnt be quacking yet :p I was actually looking at the bills.....My drakes seemed to have bigger bills as ducklings. Or not.....two had bigger bills, but Im not sure which ones turned into drakes :p
So i was lookin and thinkin maybe two girls and a boy? But dont take my word for it! :p

Oh I will for sure. One of these little ducklings is almost DOUBLE the size of the other two. I'll try and take a better picture tomorrow.

Oh I will for sure. One of these little ducklings is almost DOUBLE the size of the other two. I'll try and take a better picture tomorrow.

Here you go. Looking right at you lol the two on the front have a bit of a darker tip on their beak as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6912.JPG
    IMG_6912.JPG
    701.8 KB · Views: 21
Yeah...see the one at the back? See how the bill is straighter? Im not sure where my pictures are, but i think i have some in this thread.....see if you can see it too ;)

Back
Top Bottom