Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

love.gif
Oh I would LOVE a lilac! Anything curly, really. I am also looking for a friend in TX- something to pair with a splash smoothie.

Does this look like a blue (in back) ??? She's definitely feathering in a different color than the Toulouse, and this is the one that is supposed to be from Lav over Splash.

The lilacs are going to be smooth breasted as they are from Peaches, until I find a good curly to pair the keepers with to get better chest curl. However her off spring already have better curl than she does, and her feathers this year look better now (longer) than when she arrived here.

Amy, I have a slew of pictures, just haven't sat down at the computer to share them. Here are some from yesterday.

keeping for sure:
1-lilac(m)
2-lavender(f/f)
2-buff (m/f)

probably keeping:
3 white (2f/m)
1 grey (f)

Know we will sell:
grey females (2/3)
grey curly saddleback (f)
Lilac (m/f)
possible whites (m & f)

Beautiful Birds Celtic! I'd be interested in that Lilac male you plan on selling in the fall. Is there a picture of him in this post?

I could use a smooth-breast girl- as long as she isn't totally smooth like Alice. I'd love a grey girl too....I need to win the lottery!

Any thoughts on if that's a blue in my pic? The babies are so hard to get pics of.

Last edited:

Amy, not sure on yours. Hopefully jennifer will check in and give her thoughts.

Above is our Blue American gander hatched this year, he still has lots of growing to do, but is filling in nicely.

love.gif
Oh I would LOVE a lilac! Anything curly, really. I am also looking for a friend in TX- something to pair with a splash smoothie.

Does this look like a blue (in back) ??? She's definitely feathering in a different color than the Toulouse, and this is the one that is supposed to be from Lav over Splash.

Very pretty! What is the difference between gray and blue?? I have some grays but they kind of look like the color on your back goose??? Is gray darker? SO hard to tell in pictures.

Celtic- Lovely birds and beautiful pictures!! Your sebbies are so photogenic! Mine go ahh ahh ahhh, its the crazy lady with the camera RUN!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom