Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

My geese know their names too. I love the ones that answer back. They sure have a way of tugging those heart strings!

This is my Sebastian. He's 1 1/2 years old and has a tuft. We had pictures of him taken a couple of weeks ago. The photographer, Lisa, has a crush on him! Sebastian liked her a lot -- he climbed into her lap and snuggled with her!

Are you talking about the buyers?

We go over how we house, what we feed, and a typical routine before the birds ever leave the property. We also keep most commonly asked questions answered on our website. We have only had 1 buyer who time and time again failed to contact us via phone or email when they had questions. They also seemed very high maintenance and in the moment panic like asking questions randomly out of the blue when we have been in conversation with others. Other this one, all others have asked questions prior to getting them, and followed up with us via email if they needed something clarified.

I dearly love my geese... They are soo smart... soo very smart... This morning.. I peered out the back door to observe a large gray squirrel... My Sebbies were out back watching him too.. lol They saw me and proceeded to make their way toward me... as far as their fenced area would allow.... I called out .. Good Morning Rosey..... and I got a welcoming honk from her...I called her name again.... she honked again... She knows her name :) Soo sweet. :)

My Marilyn is that way. She is so petite and refined -- gracefully takes her treats unlike the rest of the unruly gang. total girly girl and SWEET SWEET.

Last edited:
Sorry, my last post was for Ash-Rose from WI. I was entered at the WI International Poultry Show, but with an Embden and Gray Saddleback Pom. I loved looking at the Sebbies. There were a total of four pair there. The winners came from Lund Poultry (Kaylen Lund).

What!!?!?!?
th.gif

I emailed you through CL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom